Saturday, November 28, 2009

#18 2.0

I actually found Zamzar to be a little confusing. I converted it, received the email, and downloaded the file....? But I converted it to a weird format and realized that I wouldn't be able to successfully embed the video from the hard drive. I think I'm probably just being a little thick.
Anyways, in the overall spirit of this blog, here are a couple videos, as promised:
(I don't think I've returned to the Muppet theme enough, so now I will overcompensate)



2 comments:

  1. I wish the Muppet show was still on tv. Who's making this stuff I wonder?

    Beeker has a serious drinking problem. How can he drink like that with his mouth closed? I think the eating disorder pandemic in the U.S. can be attributed in large part to the negative examples shown on PBS to our youth by Beeker, Cookie Monster and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie Monster & Animal RULE!!!! om nom nom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete